Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I went to the scrap yard to see how much I could get for all that wire I got from my sister and I got my dentist's opinion on my beard! Do you think she likes it? Link in my Bio to find out! #youtube #youtuber #youtubevideo #youtube #video #vlog #vlogger #vlogging #videoblog #girl #cute #beard #lol #family #fun #colorful #love #life #me #selfie #happy #beautiful #hair #style #smile #friends #fashion #photo



I went to the scrap yard to see how much I could get for all that wire I got from my sister and I got my dentist's opinion on my beard! Do you think she likes it? Link in my Bio to find out! #youtube #youtuber #youtubevideo #youtube #video #vlog #vlogger #vlogging #videoblog #girl #cute #beard #lol #family #fun #colorful #love #life #me #selfie #happy #beautiful #hair #style #smile #friends #fashion #photo via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Fk8wRJ

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Join the Shiggity Shank List:
(enter your e-mail)