Friday, November 14, 2014

EATING BABY TOES!!!

I keep messing up the Thumbs Up annotation. Did you notice it? It's COLD outside today and I took apart something so that I can scrap it and make some money at the scrapyard. I also found some more things on the side of the road! I found the kids and decided to tickle them when we went to pick up my wife at work! The Shiggity Shank Comment of the Day was AWESOME today! After work, we went to the grocery store to get some milk and eggs with Jacques while my wife and Amelia went to find some shoes. Later that night we had someone buy a big office printer off of Craigslist for $100! TMM in ACTION! Krista decided to eat baby toes for dinner! Then we found a pumpkin in Amelia's room ... GROSS!!!



No comments:

Subscribe via email

Join the Shiggity Shank List:
(enter your e-mail)