Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wooh!! What are we doin in New Orleans!!

Taking buses to the airport!!

Found the airport bus! Thought I might had to walk further than I did!! Woo hoo! Ahead of schedule! Making our way to #vidcon from Louisiana

Gotta sit on the floor at an airport if you want POWER!! #AirportsNeedConveinentPlugs #Vidcon bound!!

Would it really be that hard to put some electrical outlets near a seat??

OMG!! I already miss my fiber connection with @LUSFiber. Sitting in an airport waiting for a @YouTube video to load or TORTURE!!

I wonder if there is anyone else from Louisiana going to @Vidcon. Anyone have that kind of info?

Brrrrrrrrr.... This airport is COLD!! Forgot my jacket :(

Wow! This airport Internet connection REALLY SUCKS!!

For some reason, I just got excited to look through the @skymall magazine!!

Boarding!! Finally!! Vidcon, here I come!!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Join the Shiggity Shank List:
(enter your e-mail)