Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I wanted some rain, and I got it! Of course now I'm all wet since I had to go and get the car!

It's raining. It's pouring. The old man is snoring...

She does love watching the rain!!

Don't you just wanna pinch those cute cheeks?!?!

Family photo while trying to wait for the rain to stop at the library.

Then the thunder came and Amelia showed us her frowny face. :(

At our library you can rent Wii games!!! AWESOME!!

Flooded Streets in Louisiana.

I'm stuck in traffic due to the road system in Lafayette that needs to be upgraded.

If you're on Ambasador Caffery get ready to get stuck in traffic.

More flooded streets in Lafayette.

Amelia made a sign for Grumps, who's coming in from Tulsa!

I think he'll like Amelia's artwork!!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Join the Shiggity Shank List:
(enter your e-mail)