Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dream: American Airlines sent out an email telling me that it's time for my flight to CA for @vidcon. I met up with @shaycarl, @phillyd & @katilette and we were at a mall. I started vlogging and lost them. Shay and katilette hid behind a door to try and scare me. then all of a sudden I realized that I was in my old house and was wondering why American airlines had me get on a plane to go nowhere. Then I opened the door to go outside, and my friend matt was getting married. His new wife jumped onto the hood of the car, and they sped away. :::woke up::: I can also remember wanting to talk to Shay about vlogging, but I remember being too nervous to ask :(

Why does being sick suck so much??

This cuteness is in yesterday's vlog!

http://youtu.be/QK-bL9Yc22o

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Join the Shiggity Shank List:
(enter your e-mail)