Thursday, April 29, 2010

Reginahomeboy on @YouTube made these awesome signatures for me!!! What do you think of them? Which do you like better?

...or do you like this signature better from Reginahomeboy on YouTube?

I got POWER to my RoboMow (robot lawnmower). I need to go and finish staking down the wire. The not fun part, but once its done.. that's it!

Robomow is working very well!! Woo hoo!!

Having a wonderful night sitting on my patio watching my robotic lawnmower mow my grass for me!!

Special thanks to this guy for cutting my grass for me. I named him Bobby after my parents first gardener!! #robotsFTW!!

I cleaned the kitchen, and made me some fruit juice. Drinking my juice, and watching my robotic lawnmower (Bobby) do it's thing!!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Join the Shiggity Shank List:
(enter your e-mail)