Saturday, April 17, 2010

My wife is looking sexy tonight for our anniversary dinner at @joliesbistro !!!

The oysters three way at @joliesbistro is great! I like the one all the way to the right best!! Sorry @abiaugello, no BBQ shrimp tonight :(

The happy couple on our anniversary dinner! How freaking cute?!?!?

I liked this pic better, what do u guys think? #anniversary

I liked my Rosemary grilled porkchop, and it was delish! Wife's mahi was better though! I still ate it all none-the-less!

The mahi at @joliesbistro was AMAZING!!! Best dish I've ad there so far!

Bailey did a fantastic job serving us tonight at @joliesbistro!! Someone needs to give her a raise!!!

...and @joliesbistro suprised with a happy anniversary creme broulee!! It was nom nom nom!! Thanks for a great anniversary dinner!!!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Join the Shiggity Shank List:
(enter your e-mail)