Friday, March 19, 2010

In a cab going back to our original hotel

I think I mad it to Chinatown!

Taking a pic with I good buddy Washington!

At independence hall!! Getting my history on!!!

Commodore John Barry, U.S.N. "Father of the Navy"

Hanging with the man B. Franklin!

The signer - dedicated to the signets of the constitution of America

... Also commerates the signets of the declaration of independence!

Pano of Washington square fountain!

"Freedom is a Light for which Many Men have Died in Darkness

Let Freedom ring!!! Best pic of the bell!

Going look at how currency is made, NOT money, thanks Nixon :::sarcastically:::

Just got out of the US Mint. Wasn't as fun as I thought it would be

Jake's pizza. Let's see how good you are!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Join the Shiggity Shank List:
(enter your e-mail)