Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Books

Well I just got back from the Library and I picked up some books! I got The Science of Success by James Ray, the audiobook Selling You! by Napoleon Hill, and a video called The Entrepreneurs. I will let you know how they are!

I am also currently reading You: The Smart Patient by Dr. Mehmet Oz, The Success Principles by Jack Canfield, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, and Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About by Kevin Trudeau.

I am waiting to read Understanding Poverty, The Passion Test, and In the Pursiut of Happiness. If you haven't seen that movie, you should go and rent it TODAY! It is great! Well I'll let you know what I think about them when I finish them!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Join the Shiggity Shank List:
(enter your e-mail)